Incorporated in 2012 and combines our award-winning technology coupled with thousands of vetted instructors from around the world in one convenient place. We are the perfect solution for homeschoolers, virtual schools, and charter schools’ students to have the same access to music as part of a well-rounded education as any other child from public, religious based, charter or other schools. The lack of extracurricular activities in many nontraditional schools is often a challenge when it comes to competing with other students for scholarships and other advancement opportunities. Whether your child wants to be a professional musician, or just likes music, or as a parent you want your child to highlight their creative skills or receive the many other benefits of music education, we have solutions for you.
- Children who study a musical instrument are more likely to.
- Excel in their studies
- Work better in teams
- Have enhanced critical thinking skills
- Stay in school and pursue further education.
- Perseverance is developed and strengthened through music education and supports better study habits and self-esteem.
- As children make music together, they learn to work as a team while they contribute to the song in their own way.
- Everyday listening skills are stronger in musically trained children than in those without.
- Listening skills are closely tied to the ability to; perceive speech in a noisy background, pay attention and keep sounds in memory.
- To reap the full cognitive benefits of a music class kids, have to be actively engaged and participate in class.
- Music training leads to greater gains in auditory and motor function when begun in young childhood; by adolescence, the plasticity that characterizes childhood has begun to decline. Results establish that music training impacts the auditory system even when it is begun in adolescence, suggesting that a modest amount of training begun later in life can affect neural function.
- Graduation Rates are 90.9% and Attendance is at 93.8% in schools in which the principals and vice principals say the quality of their music education programs is excellent or very good.
- 87% of teachers and 79% of parents strongly believe music has a positive impact on academic performance.
Visit us at www.livemusictutor.com or for any inquiries send to email@example.com